Chicago HVAC/R School & Training Program
The HVAC/R program at ETI will give you the highest level of instruction, covering everything you need to know about the HVAC/R industry. As a student at ETI, you’ll spend over 60% of your time working in our 15,000+ sq. ft. HVAC/R lab. ETI will give you the necessary knowledge in Sheet Metal Fabrication, Electricity, Conduit Bending, Furnaces, Boilers, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration, and all diagnostic knowledge to properly repair and install residential and light commercial equipment.
At ETI, we proudly offer the following:
- Programs that can be completed in as little as 7 months
- Day and evening classes designed for your busy schedule
- Financial Aid, available for those who qualify
- Graduates will test for their EPA Section 608 Universal Certification and R-410A. Additional Certifications available.
- A unique Employer-Graduate match process that has had employers coming back to hire our graduates for the past 20 years!